Terms & conditions – Bottle Shop Salzburg
(1) ) The general term and conditions below represent the provisions under which natural and legal persons (hereinafter users) can purchase the products offered by Christine Keil- Bottle Shop (hereinafter reffered to as Bottle Shop) on www.beerbottle.eu.
(2) A deviation from the terms and conditions is not recognized unless Bottle Shop expressly agrees to this in writing.
(3) The offer from www.beerbottle.eu is aimed exclusively at people with residence or permanent residence in Austria, Germany, United kingdom, Spain and France.
(1) The use of the online portal www.beerbottle.eu is free of charge.
(2) Bottle Shop provides users with the online portal www.beerbottle.eu to find out about the products offered there, to purchase them, and if necessary to evaluate and comment on them.[/accordion-item]
(1) Bottle Shop provides the users with the presentation of the goods of individual producers, the handling of the ordering and payment process and the organization of the shipping of the products.
(2) The product images used to describe the products are sample photos and do not always represent the article true to life, but are only used for presentation. Due to technical differences, colors and sizes can be displayed differently. The detailed description of the respective article is decisive.[/accordion-item]
(1) The orders placed on www.bottleshop.eu represent an offer to Bottle Shop for the conclusion of a purchase contract. When a user places an order on www.beerbottle.eu, he will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of the order at Bottle Shop and giving its details (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but is only intended to inform you that the order has been received by Bottle Shop. A purchase contract is only concluded when the ordered product is sent to the user and the shipment has been confirmed with a second e-mail confirmation (confirmation of dispatch). No sales contract is concluded for products from the same order that are not listed in the shipping confirmation.
(2) Bottle Shop does not offer products for purchase by minors.
(3) The contract is concluded with: Christine Keil – Bottle Shop.
(4) The terms and conditions for the purchase of offered products are based exclusively on the general terms and conditions as amended at the time of the order
(5) All quantities are limited and availability may be limited. The acceptance of orders is subject to delivery options. Bottle Shop reserves the right to allocate smaller quantities to the purchasers in the event of oversubscription of a product. If delivery or compliance with an agreed delivery period becomes impossible due to circumstances beyond Bottle Shop’s control, the delivery obligation expires on the scheduled delivery date. The circumstances not for which Bottle Shop is responsible include in particular: difficulties in obtaining the goods or materials from third parties, in the case of subscriptions, the delayed release of the goods by the supplier of Bottle Shop, operational disruptions (including at bottle shop suppliers), traffic disruptions, lockouts and strikes as well as all cases of force majeure. Bottle Shop will contact the buyer immediately in such cases to arrange a replacement date for the prevented delivery. If the buyer of Bottle Shop is offered a new delivery date, which is no later than two weeks after one of the originally agreed delivery dates, and the delivery is also carried out correctly on this new date, a timely delivery by Bottle Shop within the meaning of the purchase contract is available.
(6) If Bottle Shop cannot offer the buyer a new delivery date in accordance with point 6.3 or the new delivery date can also be set out in point V.
(7) (impossibility of delivery on the agreed date due to circumstances not attributable to Bottle Shop), Bottle Shop is entitled to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part without becoming liable for damages. Likewise, in such cases, the buyer may withdraw from the contract.
(8) In the case of divisible services, the buyer has no right of withdrawal with regard to available parts, insofar as parts of the service can be fulfilled and can be used for the buyer. Under the same conditions, or if the remaining parts can be delivered in due time (within the meaning of point V.), the buyer is not entitled to refuse the acceptance of partial deliveries.
Users can cancel their order within 14 days without giving reasons in text form as a letter or by returning the item. The period begins on the day of delivery to the user. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient. The revocation must be sent to: Bottle Shop, Schwimmbadstraße 242, 5084 Grossgmain, Austria.
In the event of a valid revocation, the received services must be returned and the benefits received (e.g. interest) must be surrendered. If the user can only return the received service to us in a reduced state, he must compensate us for value compensation. In addition, the user can avoid the obligation to compensate for the value by not using the property as his property and by refraining from anything that affects its value. Items that can be shipped must be returned in a closed way. Users must bear the costs of the return. Excluded from the return shipment are goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs or which, due to their nature, are not suitable for return or can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be exceeded.
VI. Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices apply at the time of ordering. The prices mentioned on the product pages include the statutory value added tax according to Austrian regulations and other price components. Price changes and errors reserved.
(2) In addition to the purchase price, the user must bear the costs of shipping. The shipping costs depend on the quantity of the ordered goods, the shipping method and the delivery destination and are clearly communicated during the ordering process before placing the binding order.
(3) The prices stated on the website or in price lists (etc.) are – unless expressly stated otherwise in individual cases – always non-binding. This also applies to reorders.[/accordion-item]
(1) Delivery is made exclusively within the following countries, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands and to the delivery address specified in the order. The delivery time to Austria and Germany from shipping is usually 3 to 5 business days. Attention: The delivery time can be delayed by 2 working days in the run-up to Christmas! The delivery time within the European Union is usually 7 to 10 business days from shipping. It should be noted that all information on the availability, dispatch or delivery of a product is only expected, non-binding information and approximate indicative values.
(2) The user is responsible for the acceptance of the products himself. If he is not reachable at the time of delivery or no alternative delivery is possible, he bears the sole risk that the goods will become bad due to his fault or be resubmitted. A refund of the goods that have become bad for this reason is excluded.[/accordion-item]
(1) The user cannot complete the ordering process on www.beerbottle.eu until he has charged an electronic means of payment (prepayment). Bottle Shop only accepts payment of the goods in advance.
(2) If the purchase price itself is transferred without payment services, the goods will not be shipped until the money has arrived at the bottle shop account (Bottle Shop, IBAN, IBAN: AT2223500000003146693, BIC: RVSAAT2S).
IX. Set-off, retention
(1) The customer is only entitled to set-off if his counterclaims are legally established or are undisputed by Bottle Shop. In addition, he is entitled to exercise a right of retention only to the extent that his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.[/accordion-item]
(1) All prices include the applicable statutory value added tax.[/accordion-item]
(1) The delivered goods remain the property of Bottle Shop until full payment has been made.[/accordion-item]
If there is a defect in the goods, it must be reported to Bottle Shop immediately. If this is not done, claims for compensation are excluded.[/accordion-item]
(1) Bottle Shop takes over the presentation, ordering and payment processing as well as the organization of the shipping of those products offered by the individual breweries on www.beerbottle.eu.
(2) Bottle Shop organizes shipping. Damages that occur during transport are attributable to the shipping or delivery company. Users are responsible for claiming transport damage directly when the parcels are taken over by the delivery service.
(1) The use of the online beer shop of Bottle Shop requires registration/registration of the user. Registration may only be made in its own name and only by natural persons of legal age and legal persons. This is free of charge and is done by completing the online registration form at www.beerbottle.eu.
(2) Die im Rahmen der Anmeldung abgefragten Daten sind vollständig und korrekt anzugeben. Der Nutzer ist für die Vollständigkeit und Richtigkeit dieser Angaben verantwortlich
(3) After completing the application form and submitting it, the user can shop with www.beerbottle.eu.
(4) If the user wants to stop his registration and have his profile deleted, he can contact Bottle Shop directly by e-mail.
(5) By registering, the user agrees that his data will be stored in the system.
(6) The data received will not be passed on and will remain exclusively in the possession of bottle shop.[/accordion-item]
XV. Obligations of the user
(1) The user must ensure that his access data (user name and password) are not accessible to a third party. In particular, it is also prohibited from providing third parties with the access data. For his own protection and security on the Internet, the user should change his password at regular intervals.
(2) The user will immediately report changes to the data provided by him, in particular insofar as these are necessary for the processing of still open orders.[/accordion-item]
XVI. Blocking the user
(1) Bottle Shop is entitled to block users if there is a factually justified reason for doing so. The suspension can be made without prior notice if Bottle Shop has a legitimate interest in an immediate suspension. A reason for a blocking is given in particular if the user violates his obligations under this contract or if third parties claim a violation of the law against Bottle Shop. In the event of such an infringement claim, Bottle Shop will forward the relevant information to the user. Bottle Shop is not obliged to verify the content of the allegations.[/accordion-item]
XVII. Data protection (data collection, use of data, storage period, customer account)
(1) When using the user data, Bottle Shop complies with the applicable data protection regulations. In particular, Bottle Shop collects, stores and processes personal data only if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual purpose or if the user has expressly given his consent. The use of your data within the scope of the contractual purpose includes in particular the use of personal data during the application, conclusion, winding and back-up of the purchase contract with Bottle Shop.
(2) The personal data that the user communicates when placing an order or by e-mail to Bottle Shop (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) will only be processed for correspondence with the user and only for the purpose for which the user has provided us with the data.
(3) Payment is processed directly via the respective portals of the credit or banking institutions. Bottle Shop does not store account-related data, but only receives a confirmation of receipt of payment from the respective credit or banking institution.
(4) Bottle Shop assures that it will not pass on the personal data to third parties, unless it is legally obliged to do so or the user of the Bottle Shop has given his prior consent.
(5) Information on the bottle shop, which has been communicated to the Bottle Shop via the www.beerbottle.eu online portal, will only be stored until the purpose for which it has been entrusted to Bottle Shop is fulfilled.
(6) When users open a customer account, they agree that their inventory data such as name, address, e-mail address as well as their usage data (user name, password) are stored. This allows you to order and log in to the online portal www.beerbottle.eu at any time with your username and personal password.
XVIII. User’s rights Data protection (data collection, use of data, storage period, customer account)
(1) The user has the right to obtain information about which personal data is stored by him. A request to this request must be sent to email@example.com
(2) If the stored data has changed, the user can correct his data himself via his customer account.
(1) The delivery and delivery of beer can only be made to persons over 16 years of age. In order to comply with the legal regulations, Bottle Shop is obliged to hand over the goods only after legitimation by means of an official photo ID. In the event of a justified refusal to hand over, the customer (or his/her legal guardians) is obliged to compensate for the damage actually incurred (e.g. costs of delivery).[/accordion-item]
(1) Bottle Shop occasionally refers to www.beerbottle.eu on third-party websites. Bottle Shop cannot assume any liability for the correctness or completeness of the contents and the data security of third-party websites.
XXI. Final provisions
(1) Only Austrian law applies. Should any provision of the contract or the general terms and conditions be or become ineffective, or if the contract is incomplete, the contract shall not be affected by this.
(2) The place of jurisdiction is in Salzburg.